8/02/2009
Glamorise Women's Complete Comfort Strapless Bra
Product
From the Manufacturer
Glamorise complete comfort Stay-in-Place strapless. Attractive lace and shirred elastic applications that do not roll or cut. The perfect blend of fashion and function. One cup fits B / C / D for easy fit and comfort.
Product
Wirefree and topped with beautiful floral lace, this bra glamorise is bandeau style with unlined cups that do not curl or roll. Shirred elastic above and below the bust, a figure HUGGING fit. It has a series of five, three-column back closure.
Review 1
This bra would be perfect if the cups were seamless. It is a center of "DART" (seam) stitching on each breast at the nipple area. The DART comes at a very sharp point, like an arrow in a skirt sewn. The pointiness reminds me of those old bras that women wore years .... the pointier the better. Unfortunately I personally do not fill in the "points" and so when I wear this bra with knit fabric or something form-fitting, the points are very obvious and fold under the clothes. It would be a better design if it is a "seamless" as most bras are. Otherwise, it is a very comfortable bra, and it is also nice to wear under something low cut or V-neck.
Review 2
It is comfortable and stays in all day. It is wonderful, not to keep adjusting the straps all day. I'm so glad I bought it, and I have it delivered quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment